Mothering Forum banner

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Raffle *whoa*

1K views 47 replies 32 participants last post by  newmom_27 
#1 ·
I can't believe this... it must be my night!!

I won:
2 fitteds from Lullaby Diapers
A blanket from SnuggleFrogs
A diaper from LeukeLuier
3 woolie puppets from Simply Sage
Custom fitted from The Berry Patch

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!

Who else won stuff? I recognized Christina with the Simply Sage soaker!!!! Rockin' girl!

See less See more
#8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberlylibby
I can't believe this... it must be my night!!

I won:
2 fitteds from Lullaby Diapers

OMG YOU are the one who won all those? I am SOOOO friggin jealous cause I wanted those lullaby diapers SO bad, LOL

You better take good care of them!

#11 ·
Oh, I am excited! I won the Baby Bloomrs custom aio and t-shirt set. I never win anything.
It is awesome how much money they raised. Thank you to women who organized this, how generous for Samuel's and Levi's families.

#13 ·
wow!!! it *must* be your night!! i didn't win anything, but i only entered a couple of the raffles this time. does it say anywhere how much money was raised. any more news since tuesday on levi? how is samuel? they've been on my mind so often lately.

#16 ·
$1300 was raised this time!

And yes, a special thanks to Kellie and Ashlee for organizing this!!

Levi had surgery yesterday and again today. From what I read, it sounded like he was doing amazingly well. Still obviously in serious condition after brain surgery, but doing very well.

Kimberly

#17 ·
Quote:

Bionic... that monkey kills me!! It is sooooo cute!

Are you going to get the monkey/banana set?? Or do you get to choose?
I actually considered buying that banana aio about a week ago, but was broke, so instead I bought twelve dollars worth of raffle tickets because that was more important. It payed off.
I really love the Let's go Camping" and the "Sushi" combos too. Hmm, I've never gotten to do a custom order before.

#18 ·
Congrats Mamas! Thank you mamas for organizing it! And, thanks to all of us mamas who bought tickets! $1300 is a ton of money to raise! YAY!

I really had my fingers crossed for the Baby Bloomrs set or gift certificate. I want to try ChristinaB's work so badly. Alright, I'm off to bump my TP sells to hopefully get some PP to hopefully have enough $ to put food on ChristinaB's table... or at least enough to provide a snack for Hunter.

If you want me, I'll be HERE drooling.

#20 ·
Quote:

umm, http://www.leukeluiers.com/specials/index.php?oid=&rnd=

Anybody know German? Hehe.

Stuff looks cute, if I knew what it said

I know of programs I can download that will translate it for you. LMK if you really need me to and I will try to find one. Just e-mail me at jakces@ameritech.net and I'll do my best.

I'll be over at Baby Bloomrs. I swear I'm there so much she should give me an e-mail address. claire@babybloomrs.com It's my favorite place to window shop.

#21 ·
Quote:

umm, http://www.leukeluiers.com/specials/index.php?oid=&rnd=

Anybody know German? Hehe.

Stuff looks cute, if I knew what it said

I am pretty sure it's Dutch, and the gal that runs that is Ingeborg. She's one of the nicest, most considerate wahms I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. PM me if you need her email addy. She's quite fluent in English!

#24 ·
Quote:

I love the email that won the VeryBaby dipe... toosleepytotype... I feelthat way sometimes

I'm pretty sure that's our very own Simone (natashacat)!
Congrats Simone! Congrats to all the winners!

I've bought 6 tickets so far for the Knickernappies rainbow pack (hoping I can score before she closes!
) and that one ends Monday.

#25 ·
This was our 2nd raffle in 2 wks. Last week we raised about $1450 and this week about $1350 - it's been amazing to be a part of this

And those who didn't win - there were 1350 entries so don't feel too bad. Those were long shot odds unless you donated gobs of money like a few people did

Thanks for participating!!
Ashlee

#26 ·
I didnt win anything

T I've only won something once before.

I was in 6th grade and they had a guess the jelly beans in the jar contest. I guessed within two darn candies. So at the assembly they call me to the front (in front of the whole school) and give me a DARN T-SHIRT. and the pricipal goes

"It's an XL, it should fit".

boys snickered!!!
: (I wasnt even chubby then!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.