Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And she wants to use cloth too!!!

SHe's been admiring Dallin's diapers forever and said that she wanted to use cloth on her kids (but they weren't trying to get pregnant)

She was on the pill...and was late...and asked me to get her a pg. test. She came over this morning to take it (she didn't want her DH to know) and within 30 seconds there were 2 DARK pink lines.
I am SO excited because she's due about the same time as me and we get to go through this together- AND I get to help her shop for NB dipes! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

·
Registered
19,261 Posts

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
How cool! My neighbor is a "fish counter" and avid environmentalist. I keep hoping someday he will find a wife and cd his babies.

Did your neighbor tell her dh yet?

(don't hold me in suspense here!)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Oh how much fun! I'd love to be able to guide a neighbor or friend through cloth diapering (of course my neighbors are in their 70's and unlikely to have a newborn). Actually, I'd just settle for my own newborn again!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskanteach
How cool! My neighbor is a "fish counter" and avid environmentalist. I keep hoping someday he will find a wife and cd his babies.

Did your neighbor tell her dh yet?

(don't hold me in suspense here!)
Yes- she called him to come home and he is so excited! Both said the same thing- "God must REALLY want us to have a baby!!" :LOL
I think I'll let her borrow some of my NB stuff (I don't think she'll have a super small baby, they aren't very tiny people) and if she wants to continue, I'll point her in the direction of great places to buy her own

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
What fun! You are a cool neighbor.

Congrats to both of you!

My 2 good friends and I have had pg's overlap by a month or two, but haven't gone through the majority of a pg together. We say it's probably a good thing, because if all of us were pg at the same time, there'd be no one to help with the other kids during morning sickness or labor time!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.