Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the fuzeasy cover that I bought off the TP. I luuuuuuuuv it. It is so soft, stretchy, trim....well, you know. And I *swore* I would never pay that kind of money for a diaper product.

Sigh.

So here I sit justifying Fuz prices and looking forward to the "new and improved Fuzeasy....

:

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I feel your pain, mama. The Ice Star had just come out when I started CDing and I was
at how ANYONE would pay so much for that...well, now...here I sit, waiting for the Diaper Garden of my dreams to be created.

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Oh, Chava, there is no turning back now!
I've been around here since the DGs had started coming out and I thought all the Fuz people were crazy....then I began to think they were rather beautiful myself...then I bought a DG dipe (the most I have ever paid for any diapering item myself) and now I"m Fuz -

Eta: and now I'm seriously considering a fuzbomb later on down the road when we're doing better....

·
Registered
193 Posts
Me, too. I just got a fuzbomb for Ben and love it. I want to try a fuzeasy now. Someone please stop me!

I must say when I first received the fuzbomb, I was wondering what the fuss was about. But then I put it on him and it was so nice and trim!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm there too!!! I just got my first Fuz Order and I'm in love with both the FuzBomb and FuzEasy. Amazingly, both fit my DD perfectly, the Easy was a little trimmer.
But how soft are they????

Even my DH was cooing over it (and there was no way I was going to tell him the price of it after his reaction!)
The dipes didn't just wow me over, but those covers are something special.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I got my first fuzeasy off the TP a few weeks ago as well, and it is now by far our favorite cover. So trim, so soft! And let me tell you, after I washed it in lavender Eucalan, it was just the total multisensory fuz experience, lol!
My dh thinks I've gone off the deep end, but I noticed even he's using it more than our other covers!
I'm waiting on a strawberry fuzbomb, any day now!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Muggins&Doody
I agree that Fuz covers are the bomb!
...no pun intended, eh? :LOL

Sadly, I have sold off most of my Fuz (and all my other front-spap hyena dipes). Front snaps just don't work for ds. I kept my 2 Easys... and my Ice Star. I just can't part with it, it's so beautiful! Maybe I can ask Lori to add a few snaps so we don't get wing droop? *sigh*

I agree, I did'nt get what all the fuss was about Fuz, either... till I had some in my own 'mitts' and saw how nice it was

XM

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by XM
...no pun intended, eh? :LOL

Sadly, I have sold off most of my Fuz (and all my other front-spap hyena dipes). Front snaps just don't work for ds.
The one I have is a side snap. Maybe you have a Fuzbomb?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
They are really lovely and the wool is oh soooo soft! I was getting crazy there for a while, but now I'm down to just one guilty pleasure wio w/3 sets of contours/doublers. Now I can have the fuz without the guilt!
Moderation is the key with the fuz, mama, K?
:LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.