Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a capri style soaker as a very generous gift from a mama here a little while ago. Ds and i both love them, he wears them every day. but i noticed this morning that a piece of yarn has come loose and now the soaker is coming in half at the seam. Waht do i do? I can't figure out where to tie the thing to stop it from unraveling more...ds will jsut be so sad if these fall apart...he loves them. if i don't put them on him he brings them to me and insisits.
I am totally freaking out here
thank you all you wise mamas

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it is cominga apart at the seam...see i don't know how to sew at all so i am rather sewing challenged...when you say mend it do you mean just....arrgh i don't even know how to put into words...how bout this how would i go aobut tying it off? tie it to itself? to another part of the yarn? the string is only 2 inches or so right now so i don't know if i have enough to tie it off or not. where would i go aobut geting a yarn sewing needle?

I guess i will have to hidei t till i can afford to go the a knitting/fabric sort of store...oh ds will not be happy about that.

But don't feel bad Kimberly...in all other ways it is excellent! for afirst soaker it is grand!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.