Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>As a mother of 3, my life is chock full of embarassing moments or hilarious things said by my kids.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What's the most hilarious/embarassing story you have about your little one(s)?</p>

·
Registered
209 Posts
<p>I have thus far been spared too much embarrassment - but my favorite quote was some years ago when my dd was in the middle of potty training and out for a hike with dh, when she announced "I think I'm going to pee in these charming woods!"  :)</p>

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
<p>DD1 was about 2 when she announed to the world "Daddy has a cock!  Daddy has a cock!"  I thought my DH was going to die from embarrassment infront of the 50 or so people in the room.  What DD1 was trying to say was "Daddy has a CLock (watch)! Daddy has a CLock (watch)!"</p>
<p>I still giggle like crazy every time I remember it.........</p>
<p>~maddymama</p>

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
<p>I cracked up at Target the other day seeing a little boy following his mother with his arms around her legs.  After I passed, I heard him say something like "I kiss mama's bum!" rather loudly:-D</p>

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
<p>Ive posted this before, but it still cracks me up everytime I think of it. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>DS1 was about 2.5, we are in the bathroom at Wegmans, the handicapped one so I can fit DS2, who is sitting in the shopping cart, and ds1 standing next to me while I pee.  DS2 bends over, cocks his head and says,"All done mommy?" "yes Charlie, mommy is all done" Starts clapping "YAYAYAYAY Mommy!  You did it!!!! Good Job!".  I think the lady in the next stall over peed her pants. </p>

·
Registered
704 Posts
<p>One time after a diaper change DH pushed DD's feet all the way back behind her head, folding her in half.  DD thought this was so cool, laughed, and yelled out,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>"Just like a woman!  Just like a woman!  Woo-hoo!" </p>
<p> </p>
<p>She had to have been not even 2 (she was out of diapers completely at 23 months).  It is the most bizarre thing she has ever said.  We still have no idea what she meant by that.</p>

·
Registered
469 Posts
<p>We were living in this fancy skyscraper condo building (renting, mind you) with lots of fancy residents, and one day my son and I got into an elevator full of fancy people when my son (age 4) decided to loudly proclaim out of nowhere, <strong>"MOM, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS GIVING ME ALCOHOL!?" </strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I don't drink at home, never have had a drink around my son, or have any alcohol in the house, so I don't know where he came up with this, other than I think I had tried to explain alcohol to him because he heard about it somewhere and asked.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Of course this was a lose-lose situation.  If I protested too loudly that I never give my son alcohol (which I don't, of course!) and I don't even drink except for two or three times a year (which is true!), I sound guilty, and if I don't say anything, I sound guilty. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>It was pretty funny though!</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts