Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel so squicked out right now. So I broke up with my ex back in march for a number of reasons, including the fact that he's a freeloader who suffers from persistent inability to make good decisions. He has yet to move out, though I've finally laid down an ultimatum and he has found a place that he's moving into next month, thank god.
Anyway, XP called me on his way home from work today and asked if he could borrow $100 bucks until his Wednesday payday. Said he needed it for gas and to buy the baby a birthday present (the baby was born right after christmas so we celebrate on his half birthday.) I told him okay, but said I really truly expected him to pay me back, for like the first ever.
He gets home arund 6:30 and I ask if he's going to be in for a while, because I'd like to go grocery shopping for DS's party that we're having tomorrow afternoon. He says no, he has to go get the present. I ask him if he's going to be back that night, and he says he doesn't know. Then he showers and gets dressed in his date clothes.
I said, "I just loaned you money so you could go on a date, didn't I?" And he kind of stammered and kind of tried to deny it. I spent the next 20 minutes looking disgusted and angrily ignoring him.
God, I feel like hurling. I truly don't care if he's dating other girls -- hey! maybe he can freeload off of them instead of the mother of his child -- but my god, to ask me for money that he needs to go on a date? He's seriously such a loser. Such a loser. To quote the words of the last of the many people who fired him, he just doesn't get it.
I swear, he cannot get out of my house fast enough. I can't believe I put up with his crap for two years. It really makes me think less of myself.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Wow. Just Wow.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Oh, my hail. That is horrible. Go short sheet him or something while he's out.

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
toothbrush in toilet.
this.
never tell.

·
Registered
860 Posts
O. M. G. At least you don't need to wonder if maybe things could work out after all...... Not with this guy! What a loser, indeed!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
She has no clue.... what a terrible start to that relationship! Nights like tonight hopefully make you realize why you are happy to not be with him.

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveOhm View Post
She has no clue.... what a terrible start to that relationship! Nights like tonight hopefully make you realize why you are happy to not be with him.
Amen to that, sister.

·
Registered
360 Posts
What a jack*ss. You are so obviously WAY better off without him. Good luck making it through the next month, waiting for him to be gone.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Why a month? Let him move onto someone's couch and mooch off of them till his next place is ready. I say call in the locksmith. Oh and take something of his worth $100 hostage at a friend's house until you receive back what he owes you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.