Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bloody hell! Yikes! This really sucks.....at least I assume its heartburn. Its so uncomfortable and eating is yucky. Although the spicy sausage I made for dinner probably didn't help, lol.

And has anyone experienced an uncomfortable sensation between your boobs and your belly? It really bothers me to have them resting on my belly when I sit down....to the point where I either want to stand or lie down the whole time.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Oh boy I hate the heartburn!! I keep forgetting: NO ICE CREAM BEFORE BED! (No nothing for that matter)

I slept in the sitting position just last night .. .

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've been waking up in the middle of the night with heartburn every now and then. I just keep the Tums next to the bed and pop a couple and then I'm fine and can fall back to sleep.
I can totally relate to how weird it is to feel boobs lying on your belly! I've never had much in the way of boobs or belly before in my life, so it is a very weird sensation for me too!

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
I swear the papaya enzymes really work for me. I have had heartburn for a very long time with this pregnancy! Honestly, I'd rather throw up instead of have heartburn.

Eating raw almonds helps a lot of people too.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I've had heartburn before but Monday was the first time in my entire life that I experienced acid reflux. GROSS. I think I could have gone the rest of my life without feeling that, thank you baby ...

Do papaya enzymes help with acid reflux as well? I assume they help with acid in general?

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
I would think they would help with reflux. I've not had that (that I know of) but the heartburn has been so bad that it made me throw up a few times.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I was told the papaya enzymes would help with reflux too. They didn't do much for me but I know others have had success. I haven't had heartburn lately but the reflux seems to be creeping back. It makes me nauseous too. Bad combination. I was feeling so ill last night but then I ate some tapioca pudding and it helped. Again -- eating more food -- the only thing that ever seems to help me. I know milk products can make it worse for some people but they seem to help me with the acid somehow. I had eaten marinara sauce for dinner on this polenta casserole thing I made and I know that was at least part of the culprit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts