Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting this cycle to find out if I was going to O and it looks as though I did (two days ago when DH was out of town... urgh). After very erratic temps they took a dip then rose slightly and then jumped up on CD36. two days in a row and they are still high so I am guessing I O'd. I had absolutely no CM at all, very dry but for the past two days I have been cramping and feel slightly sick. What do you think?<br><br>
DH is back today and I am hoping we can BD though I am sure it is too late... Not expecting to O again for another two - three months so I am very disappointed.<br><br>
Anyway... any thoughts?

·
Registered
604 Posts
{{{ HUGS }}}<br>
This sounds frustrating!<br><br>
When I was ovulating late (although admittedly not as late as you are now), I started doing light therapy, which involves being outside for half an hour every day in the morning. I think officially you only need to do this during the first half of your cycle. It made a difference for me. My ovulation used to be on day 16-20, sometimes even later, and now it tends to be on day 11-13. Which means more chances to get pregnant!<br><br>
Another way of light therapy is lunaception. The idea is to reproduce the 'natural' environment, where it is really really dark at night, apart from when the moon is full. So make sure your bedroom is pitchdark during most of your cycle. But keep a small light on for 3 days (for example on cd13,14, and 15), and you will ovulate during those 3 days. At least, that's the idea :) I haven't tried it, but if you want to look into it, I am sure you will find info by doing a websearch on lunaception.<br><br>
Good luck!!!<br><br>
Karen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts