Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If baby has dropped....

I'm able to take a fairly deep breath without choking today...I did have a little heartburn earlier, but that is probably due to the extra jalepenos I had on my sub...lol

My lower belly has been bugging me today..Like a nasty pulling feeling..Almost like I have bad gas, but I don't...It hurts more on one side than the other. I might look a little lower, but that could be my imagination.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
I'm no expert, but I'm fairly sure that mine is at least working on dropping. I have noticed that when I shift my weight from one foot to the other I can feel him 'bounce' from one side of my pelvis to the other. A recent sensation!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I'm not quite sure either. I'm sure it varies on how you were carrying, unique from others. I think my baby dropped more in the last few days. Sometimes I have to lift up my belly a little to pee
. I did that twice today, really improves the flow lol. I also look lower.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CookAMH View Post
Sometimes I have to lift up my belly a little to pee
. I did that twice today, really improves the flow lol.
I do that too
really helps.
I think my baby has dropped. It gets harder and harder to walk for a long time without feeling him kicking my cervix...Really weird feeling today.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
When mine first dropped last week the baby actually engaged I believe, so the change was very dramatic, with tons of pressure and when I walked, pain in my pelvis and cervix. Now that baby is just low but not engaged it's no so obvious, people are commenting I look smaller or different, I pee more often, less heartburn, and I can push the top of my belly down to normal size like earlier in the pregnancy. Yet fundal height is moving right along, jumped ahead of weeks gestation all the sudden actually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.