Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our trip home is quickly approaching....I *think* I have it all figured out.
We will be staying at MIL's and I will wash Monday Thursday and a small load Friday before we leave. I am bringing:

8 SP size 1
3 Small Firelfys
2 Medium Fireflys

Bridgets Flag soaker
Rainbow pickle pants
Motherease Airflow
1 Emergency Dappi pull on

3 Medium FB
3 Wonderoos
1 PT FB
7 5 layer Microfiber stuffers (made by me if my serger gets here in time
)

A bummis wet bag lined with a regular garbage bag, and some baking soda

I'll use disposable wipes on the trip and will be bringing a few sposies for the grandparents (they just don't get the whole cloth thing, and I don't want to get any more comments!)

Does this look like enough? Any suggestions? I'll be doing a load right before we leave and he'll be in a sposie for half the trip, because I don't want to show up with a bunch of dirties...

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably disposables...just because his first diaper in the morning always is very strong smelling because it's been on all night, if I can avoid that by using disposables it would be good since I don't want to stink up the guest room :LOL

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
yeah, I'd add a couple of extra covers and maybe even through in a few emergency prefolds if you have some, just because you never know...also the prefolds are great for tons of things. (wiping up messes, drying off a bench, the possibilities are endless, lol, and then you have a couple of emergency back ups too)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts