Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see them for sale everywhere. Just wondering if people are really liking them or not?

I will only use diapers with natural fibers so I know we are limited on who we would get them from even if we did want them.

Ok I'm in a buying mood and I'm out there looking for good fitteds.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Overall..yes I like them. But I like some A LOT and some not so much lol...for me it's pretty much all about who makes them. Even though they all follow the same basic patterns...Ive come across a few that, while they work great, I just don' t like them as much as I do some that I've gotten from other wahm's. Does that make sense? I'll go dig up who made the ones I really like and post back in a bit with that

·
Registered
644 Posts
I love CuddleBuns. I bought about 35 from various WAHM's before I started sewing my own. They fit my daughter so well and although there are some minor differences between the makers, the vast majority are really well made. I don't know anyone that doesn't have a guarantee policy either. I also make them commercially so I hope I'm not breaking rules here... I just wanted to give you some tips!

A LOT of CuddleBuns are made with sherpa and most of it has a poly backing, so if you need only natural fibers be sure and avoid the sherpas. You might already know that... lol Of course you could do organic sherpa, hemp, BKT...

There is a really good selection of new CuddleBuns to be found a www.wahmboutique.com and it's free shipping all the time. Ebay is another great source for new/used. If you have the thought at all, definately give them a shot. I tried a lot of diapers and they have remained my favorite for about 8 months now. HTH!
~Kira

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I guess I am going to be the voice of disent here...not really keen on them. The ones that I have had took way too long to dry and weren't really that absorbant...and the toddler doublers that I had made me laugh...they wouldn't hold much.

That being said, I didn't have that many of them (for the above reasons) so I could see how maybe who makes them would make a difference. They were just too poofy without much absorbancy for my taste!

Steph

·
Registered
946 Posts
It is nice to have a consistent wahm made diaper product where you can have the thrill of buying from different small biz and get a good collection of prints you might not get from just one wahm. The sizing is generally the same but function just depends on what materials are used.

Having said that- I personally dont care for them. A thinner cuddlebun will fit the smaller babies, but you still need to use a medium cover and you get HUGE diaper-butt. There is no way a thicker one will suit a small baby. I would think they are more of a single-sized medium that fits for a long time. I have two and I use them but the fit isnt quite right for my children.

But that is my opinion. They obviously have to be popular or there wouldnt be so many!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.