Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Class Baby or Little Caboose? Or one of each? I won the raffle and never having been able to score one of these dipes on my own I don't know which to order. My fitted stash is pretty much LHC (side snaps) and Cloud 9 Softies (front snaps)

Please tell me which type you prefer and why...

TIA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,227 Posts
Little Caboose! The tag placement is just perfect so it hits Nathan low enough and doesn't inhibit his sitting.
The FCB's just seemed to press against the wrong parts and didn't bend where I wanted them to in order to aid in his sitting.

I'd go with LC size 1's all the way with those measurements! Congratulations!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,195 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
Little Caboose! The tag placement is just perfect so it hits Nathan low enough and doesn't inhibit his sitting.
The FCB's just seemed to press against the wrong parts and didn't bend where I wanted them to in order to aid in his sitting.

I'd go with LC size 1's all the way with those measurements! Congratulations!!
ROFL I cant help but reply cause the tag is actually in the same spot on both lines
I think its just the front snap versus the side snap that make it different
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,227 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mama2kyla
ROFL I cant help but reply cause the tag is actually in the same spot on both lines
I think its just the front snap versus the side snap that make it different

: Really? I'll have to take pictures some time! Yep, front snappers sit a little lower on Nathan's tummy and that's a good thing for me.


Oh and Nathan still has 1 snap setting in both legs and waist on each side and plenty of rise room left in is LC size 1's. His measurements are 16 inch waist, 10.5 inch thighs, 14-15 inch rise, 20lbs, 30 inches tall and a week shy of 10 months old.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have decided to go with the no-brainer answer and order one of each. That way I'll know for sure which I like best, because now of course I'll probably fall in love with them and have to stalk every time they stock!


P.S. Thanks Ladies!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,195 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
: Really? I'll have to take pictures some time! Yep, front snappers sit a little lower on Nathan's tummy and that's a good thing for me.


Oh and Nathan still has 1 snap setting in both legs and waist on each side and plenty of rise room left in is LC size 1's. His measurements are 16 inch waist, 10.5 inch thighs, 14-15 inch rise, 20lbs, 30 inches tall and a week shy of 10 months old.

yep, LOL i went to measure to make sure
I think it probably has to do with the wings creating a "crease" in the front of the diaper making it bend easier. I imagine its true of a lot of front snappers
oh i always found front snappers fit lower on kyla in the front too. They were my favorites right before she potty trained cause they gave her such a nice trim tummy area. But when she was just a rambling toddler side snaps were my favorite for adjustability. sorry to go on a ramble, rofl. You would almost think i miss diapering her little buddha belly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,027 Posts
Quote:
That way I'll know for sure which I like best, because now of course I'll probably fall in love with them and have to stalk every time they stock!
You know, I entered the WIO raffle, but I was almost hoping I didn't win since I was sure I would love the WIO and would feel the need to stalk their stockings. I have yet to stalk in 3-years of cd'ing and would hate to have to start now. :LOL

Congrats on winning, be sure to report back with which style ends up being your favorite.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,227 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by momtokay
You know, I entered the WIO raffle, but I was almost hoping I didn't win since I was sure I would love the WIO and would feel the need to stalk their stockings.
Oh I know what you mean! I was really afraid I might love the WIO too and then be desperate for another! I can't wait to see them at Fluffymail!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,227 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
Is my son shaped wierd or something? All his side snappers fit under the belly more then front snappers

:LOL I don't know! I was starting to think it's my son who's the weird one!

Ok, I change my vote officially to "Get one of each"!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top