Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because my contently empty uterus can't take it, and may revolt
We are done having babies (yes telling myself yes we are done ). However I can't handle seeing anymore amazing little babies in those adorable little dipes.

I just saw Just*Lidnesy new bab and that tyedye prefold oh my both were so beautiful.

We didn't start cding until dd was 8 months so I totally missed out on those tiny little pretty dipes.

So no more cute baby pictures :LOL only toddlers, I can handle toddlers

Or show just dipes, maybe yeah I can handle just dipes, guess it's good dh is away on business again or man watch out

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Thank you!!! I thought I was the only one.....

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I agree for the moment. Araya is 8 months and I have wanted another since she was like 4 months. So now it is just a wait and see game and seeing those sweet babies in tiny diapers makes me want one even more. I didn't start cding until recently and so I didn't get to use those either!!

Jessica

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Oh its killing me too - but for a different reason! I am soooo done being pregnant, I just want the next 8 weeks to go back quickly. I am so uncomfortable and miss DH so much that having the baby means instant relief and for my DH to be home.

Plus seeing Lindsay's tiny little baby in all her cute fluff is making me ache to hold my own baby girl and put all our cute dipes on her. I cant wait to see what she looks like, if she looks like Maxi and to just cuddle her!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
:

i couldn't agree more. i think we are also done, but man those cute newborns are just too much!!!!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Yes I agree! :LOL I had a major rush of baby lust looking at Lyndsey's pics too, it brought back memories of my dd (turning 3 this month and potty trained for awhile), and my ds (who just turned 1!), in their newborn diapers. I will never diaper a tiny bum again.
I honestly don't want more kids, but I do love babies, so does dh. We are baby junkies. I want a newborn to kiss and sniff and cuddle, and I am fertile myrtle and I think my hormones are trying to tell me I need another one, even when my brain says I don't! Those newborns in their diapers are just too, too cute!

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Oh, I love newborn pictures! But, for me, even the newborn diapers themselves get my ovaries twitching. There was two dozen XS VB AIO's on the TP, and I just drooled. I really feel like I missed out by not CDing DD until she was 7 months old.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by organicmommy
I agree for the moment. Araya is 8 months and I have wanted another since she was like 4 months. So now it is just a wait and see game and seeing those sweet babies in tiny diapers makes me want one even more. I didn't start cding until recently and so I didn't get to use those either!!

Jessica
you are crazy mama :LOL!!! At 4 months I was like "excuse me husband don't touch me LOL"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.