Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I'm pregnant this cycle I would be due in March and everyone is due in February!!

Who's joining me in March? Yes, I am getting
pregnant this cycle.

·
Registered
181 Posts
IF I'm preggo, I think I'd be due the first of March, but we didn't really try this month. Otherwise, I'll definitely be getting pg next cycle, which means I'd be due the very end of March.

So, one way or another, I should be joining you in March...

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'll be due in March. Of course I'm on CD10 right now and no egg yet.

I had a "revelation" during meditation last October that I'd have a baby girl on March 4, 2005.
My husband and I are trying for just the month of June and then holding off until October (he's having medical tests next month that might compromise his swimmers). SOOOO, if I'm going to be due in March I have one shot.

No pressure. . . .

Jess

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I'd be mid-late march if we get it right this month

which is a bit of a bummer cos i wanted an aquarius
and if we'd got it right last cycle it woudl have been due on my good buddie's b.day. but march is good. we all usually need a bit of cheering up by then, eh?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yay! Well, at least I won't be alone. I think it would be fabulous to have a baby in March - my favorite season and everything is just starting to turn green (well let's hope - living in Winnipeg, you can never really predict). It's just a beginning-of-new-life-kinda-month.
:

·
Registered
244 Posts
No O yet, but if this is the cycle, I'd most likely be due towards the end of March.

Like Jess, I had a 'revelation'/'vision'/'premonition' that I would give birth on March 23rd. Fits right in with when I expect to O!

to all of us!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Quote:
IF I'm preggo, I think I'd be due the first of March, but we didn't really try this month. Otherwise, I'll definitely be getting pg next cycle, which means I'd be due the very end of March.

So, one way or another, I should be joining you in March...
Ditto.

·
Registered
404 Posts
If I O with the new moon thursday, if I conceive, I would be due the same day my DD was due. We did say we were aiming for three years, I never imagined it would be too the day. Though DD was 3 or 4 days early and I think I might O later but still, I would be march if I conceive this cycle...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts