Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...342434011&rd=1

If they would fit Sara I would bid on them in a heartbeat but they are way too small for her. If you have never owned anything by Mr Peabody's then let me tell you that you will not be sorry. Krista is so amazingly nice to work with and her knitting is fabulous! I have 1 pair of longies and another pair on the way plus a custom slot for a pair of shorts for Jack.
And I have a pair with that exact color and the wool is so nice and thick and works awesome overnight.

Can you tell I love her stuff?? :LOL

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would put them on Jack and they would fit him wonderfully but my DH would have a coronary over the flowers. :LOL

I've been watching these for 5 days and seeing them not get bid on makes me sad. I know Krista worked hard on those.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Okay I can't stand it. Those are so beautiful! I have both an impending neice and friend with a very young daughter that I could choose from to gift those too.... but don't think I won't try them on my daughter first!

She has short legs dammit! lol

Where's Sheena (Amy), she must be on vacation or something? Hopefully she won't be back in time to fight me for them...

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I may fight you for them. I can't stand it either because they are so gorgeous. I have them on my watch list and have been trying to figure out if I could make the rise work. I have actually been digging out our smaller diapers to see if I could make the rise work. Normally I need an 18 inch rise for DD.

They are too beautiful, really they are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.