Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at least for me. I didn't really feel excited/nervous/whathaveyou last time until I got into the single digit weeks remaining and I just hit that point this time around and feel myself getting more and more excited.

So, until my EDD (which I don't put much stock in, but hey...) there are only 9 short weeks left.

Like they say when your baby is small, the days are long, but the years are short, well...some days are REALLY extra super long with a toddler and being pregnant, but I know the baby will be here before I know it.

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
9 weeks! I was thinking you are SO far ahead of me, but really, only 3 weeks. Yikes! All through this pregnancy and with DD, I had markers like that... 12 weeks (first trimester), 20 week (u/s) 24 weeks (viability), 28 weeks (third trimester), 31 weeks (single digits), 36 weeks (only a month!)...

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Yikes! I am not ready yet for this discussion (granted I am due towards the end of the month), but ladies!!!!!

Tomorrow, or this morning, is demolition day for the kitchen! I still would like to get more organized for baby...and the holidays!!!
:

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I've got about 80 days to go. This baby is on my mind all the time. I can't wait to hold her and look into her eyes!

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I keep bouncing back and forth between DDCs because I'm due at the VERY end of Dec (the 30th) and feel kind of out of touch with most of what's going on over there - in pregnancy 4 weeks can be a lot. So, am feeling more at home over here now.

It was easy with DS, I was due the 19th, so right in the middle of the month, no bouncing around at all.

But, holy smokes, it does feel closer now!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I love that saying "the days are long, but the years are short." I had never heard it before.
So, so true. Today was sooooooooo long with daylight savings time change. I hope we all sleep soundly tonight.

You know, I am just making colostrum at this stage and the thing I miss most about nursing is that morning nurse that always bought me an extra thirty or so minutes in bed! Now, I wake up to: "I'm hungry! -- I want cereal!" Egad!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts