Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still nervous about my faint HPTs, but I'm ready to join in here.

I miscarried my first pregnancy in October, so I guess I'm gun-shy.

This baby is due 08-14-09, four days after the anniversary of my previous pregancy's conception date of 08-10-08. I hope that's a good sign.

This is my first full cycle after that miscarriage. I really am happy to get my BFP before Christmas, as otherwise it was going to be rough this year. It's my first Christmas without any family and no close friends. I wasn't going to celebrate, as I'm an Atheist and usually celebrate Christmas as more of a time to show my appreciation for others and of getting through another year. Anyway, I went out yesterday and got a wee little tree!! After all, technically, this is my baby's first Christmas!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Congrats Stevie! Aug 14th is an awesome day to have a baby. My father and two of Quasar's brothers share an Aug 14th B-Day!

Here is to a very sticky baby and a happy and healthy 9mos!
:
:

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!! I think of you two alot, I hope all is well.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Was just coming on to say that about my brothers.
It's a great due date to have.
And if you go a couple days early, that's my mom's birthday, which is very cool too!

That's very cute about the tree. We just put ours up last night, and I think it inspired some Christmas spirit outside, since it's been snowing today.
: My dogs are gonna love it!

We'll still be stalking you, Stevi.
H&H 9months!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quasar... I think I'd be thrilled to have the baby born on my previous conception date. But, I'll be happy to just have a healthy baby!! Hey, being as August 14th is the birthdate for the men in your family, maybe it's a sign that I'll be having a boy!!

I was thinking of using my BFP's to decorate the tree....

JD5351... Thanks!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut Chronicles View Post
Oh my gosh! What a great idea lol.. I love it! And congratulations
:
Thank you!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone.

Mrsbabycakes, thank you, too!!

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Congratulations! You were so supportive during my crazy HCG issue after my last m/c. I really appreciated it.
I am so excited for you! Here's to a plain jane run of the mill 9 months for you!
:

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks all!

Glad to see you Dani76! I hope all is well

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
: yeah! Coming over from the May DDC to say "hi" I'm so glad you're back on the prego wagon! Even with the donor fiasco!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kriket View Post
: yeah! Coming over from the May DDC to say "hi" I'm so glad you're back on the prego wagon! Even with the donor fiasco!
Thanks Kriket! I hope you and your little darling are progressing perfectly!!!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
Also popping in from May.... HOORAY Stevi!! I wish you a sticky bean and happy healthy 9 months!!!

Thank you!!!

Gee, I feel so popular!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.