Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
12,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, much as I hate to admit it I bet I did have some of that bowel distention. LOL I can feel my uterus and all that but I still fit in the same "big" jeans that I fit in a few weeks ago. Go figure! :LOL

At least I'm more sure it's baby now since at twelve weeks they're around the size of a lime.

It's just not romantic to think of your bowels making you look pregnant.

· Registered
12,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Laurie- you have a cute pooch!
I still haven't had dh take a pic.

Throkmorton- I'm done 7.5lb last count.
I did the same thing my first two pg, losing weight the first half of my pregnancy. I could stand to lose 15lb from my pre-pg weight so I'm not worried.

My midwife is coming over in 3.5 hours!!!!

· Registered
12,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I know... I have muscle so I'm not sure exactly how much I could stand to lose... but I think 15-20lb less than I am right now (having lost the 8lb I suddenly gained before conception) would be perfect.

I admit I didn't eat so great after my last pg so even though 2.5yo ds is still nursing I wasn't losing that weight.
So this time I'm going to make myself eat well and hopefully if I don't lose the weight while baby is nursing it will fall off
: when the baby weans in something like 2008 or whenever.

· Registered
4,001 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nydiagonz
I have quite a pooched belly too. I have not gained any weight, but my body is re-distributing and I am losing from my butt and thighs and it is going to my belly.

I wish mine would do that!!!!! I HAVE to make more time for the treadmill! If only I could be online at the same time, LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.