Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see how many of us have a bit older little ones snuggled in with us at night! In our family bed, we have me, dh & our 2.5 year old ds, and our almost 6 year old has a little bed right next to our bed. The boys have their own room, complete with bunk beds (great guest beds,lol), but for now, this works great for us. I love it.

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
I think I have you all beat! Though it's not an every-night thing, I usually have DS (21 months), DS (10 YEARS) and/or DD (almost 13 YEARS)

Thankfully, DH is working 3rd shift now so it isn't crowded.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Me, DH, a 6yo and a 4yo, LOL. Although the kids go to bed first, then we move them to their beds when we go to bed. Occasionally they will sneak back in, but our 6yo is such a wiggle worm that no one else can sleep if she's in the bed.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
It's me and my 2.5 year old in our bed at night. Husband sleeps in another room. My son will be welcome in my bed until he decides it's time to do something different. I
sleeping with my baby!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Right now its me, DS (30 months) and DS2 (6 months) and the chihuahua.. . .hubby sleeps in the other room with the other dog and cats! Love it!

·
Premium Member
17,022 Posts
At the moment, it's dh, dd (2 years) and ds#1 (5 years) asleep in the bed. Usually, it's me, dh, dd and ds#2 (2 months) and ds#1 sleeps in his room.

·
Registered
181 Posts
We've got me, my preggo belly, dh, and twin dd's (28 mos) in the bed right now. We're buying dd's their own bed for Christmas, but only time will tell if it will go in their own room or be pushed up against our big bed. I'm open to doing it however they want!

·
Premium Member
8,105 Posts
Me, DH, ds (2), dd(4) has little mattress on the floor, but spends .75 of night with us in our bed, anyway (and we like it that way...we're just short of space-ds is HUGE bedhog!). Don't see this changing any time soon. Ds calls it HIS bed, and if daddy is taking up too much space (which might involve laying on his back rather than his side on the v-e-r-y edge), tells him to get out of *his* bed, as he's being a bed hog...

·
Registered
43,705 Posts
My almost 4yo is in my bed full time- I do have a second bed in our room but he never uses it for sleeping. I'm hoping he sleeps in it someday! My 9yo would sleep in my bed (or at least my room) every night if I let her, but the queen sized bed gets too crowded, and if she sleeps in my room, then my 10yo also wants to and one of them ends up in my bed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.