Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've recently just moved back into the area, and am only somewhat familiar with Olympia. I'm looking for some places to go, shops, etc. Any baby clothing shops that sell slings or cloth diapers? Organic clothing? Organic restraunts or coffee shops? Or any other cool shops of places you've been that are great! Please let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Downtown is a good place to start, I think. I have lived here for about 3 years, but I still feel like I don't know of a lot of places to go in the area. If you guys are getting together to explore, let me know because I would love to meet some other mamas in the area. I am available Thurs. through Sun. most weeks.

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Yes meeting up to explore would be great! I'm available just about always, but am in the middle of a seperation/possible divorce, so I don't have a lot of free time on my hands at the moment.
But maybe sometime here in the next few weeks or so.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
sorry to hear you're going thru a separation

I used to live in Olympia and moved away about a year and a half ago. There are so many fun places! I love the area around the farmers market downtown. Across the street is a great coffee shop...Dancing Goat(or something like that) and close by is a fun little sandwich shop called Lunas...great soups especially the ginger carrot and my fav sandwich is roasted eggplant on the yummiest bread! Can you tell I miss Olympia a little?

There are tons of great parks...Friendly Grove Park is a fun one for kids. There are other great ones for exploring nature too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts