Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mamas, I am on the road headed to Omaha (from Pacific Northwest) for my aunt's funeral. We are hopefully arriving on Monday sometime. I was wondering if there are any natural grocery stores or health food stores, or if you can recommend any restaurants with healthier fare?<br><br>
Also, I am in desperate need of a new maternity bra (doesn't have to be nursing) and don't think I can wait to buy one - any suggestions for where I should go?<br><br>
Thanks so much!!!!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Unfortunately couldnt help out for omaha, but if you'd be coming through Lincoln at all, I would have suggestions (Milk Works for the bra, or Open Harvest for the yummy food!)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
/In Omaha there is a grocery store called Whole Foods in West Omaha...all organic and natural...that is the ONLY place I shop and it is about an hour from where I live (I live on a farm south of Omaha) and I get all the stuff we can't grow at Whole Foods. As far as restaurants go.....wow, I have NO idea what you like, there are plenty of places to eat in Omaha, lots of steak houses and run of the mill places, nothing too exotic though unfortunately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts