Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
verbatim what dh said after i send him some art's from mothering. my 2 other sons are circ. but i didn't know any better (plus, im Jewish..it was just the thing to do..i know...dumb!). i am so happy to have this issue resolved...i was worrying about it so much....isn't dh awesome!

"I read the circumcision article and I think we
shouldn't have junior done. It sounds awful and very painful. So,
let's leave him intact with all his body parts and pieces thereof. He
will thank us for it one day".

p.s. he's not really going to be "junior"...he's Benjamin but junior is dh's nickname for NOW...i willl have to remedy that later! lol!

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Yay!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hi! That's so wonderful.

OT: Everytime I see your name I automatically think "An Israel tax"
Must be my inner grammar queen.

~Nay

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by AntoninBeGonin
Hi! That's so wonderful.

OT: Everytime I see your name I automatically think "An Israel tax"
Must be my inner grammar queen.

~Nay

i really need to change this!!! i was so uncreative when i signed up...just used my email address which is my middle initial and last name, then occupation. up for suggestions for change. lol!!!!
rach

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
to your DH! That's awesome.
I need to get DH to read those articles, too. I've left them out a few times, hoping he might just pick it up, but no luck yet. I think those would be much more effective than just listening to me drone on and on

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by aisraeltax
i really need to change this!!! i was so uncreative when i signed up...just used my email address which is my middle initial and last name, then occupation. up for suggestions for change. lol!!!!
rach
I need to change mine too... first name and last initial, how boring!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.