Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a BFP today!!! And it's dark! I'm about 16dpo!

I'm soooooooooooo elated! We'd been trying for 6 months and this was the first month we used the clear blue fertility monitor.

We BDed 4 days before O, 3 days before O, and the day of O. I guess we nailed it.

Really my only symptom is I am very congested. I got a scratchy throat on Sunday (3 days before AF was due) and every day since then it feels like I have cement blocking my nostrils. My boobs aren't exactly sore but you can tell that something is up with them too.

OK! Just had to share! SOOOOO excited!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Congrats!!!!
:
When is your due date? My dh's b-day is March 2nd. Nice month to be born, right at the edge of spring..
:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhorn View Post

I'm soooooooooooo elated! We'd been trying for 6 months and this was the first month we used the clear blue fertility monitor.

We BDed 4 days before O, 3 days before O, and the day of O. I guess we nailed it.

Really my only symptom is I am very congested. I got a scratchy throat on Sunday (3 days before AF was due) and every day since then it feels like I have cement blocking my nostrils. My boobs aren't exactly sore but you can tell that something is up with them too.

How exciting!!! Congrats Girlie!!! Hope I can join you in the March DDC (my first month using the CBFM too!)
:
:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My DD is March 3rd.

I think it's going to be a great time to be pregnant - during the winter! Better than during the summer! I'm almost 5 weeks and only sharing the news with close family and friends! I have an appointment on July 20th!

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Quote:

My DD is March 3rd.

I think it's going to be a great time to be pregnant - during the winter! Better than during the summer! I'm almost 5 weeks and only sharing the news with close family and friends! I have an appointment on July 20th!
I hated being pregnant during the summer because of the heat. I hated being pregnant in the winter because of the fear of falling on ice.

I loved being pregnant, mind you, just didn't love the weather lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Longhorn- How exciting! Enjoy!
: My only son's bday is March 5th. I am
: I am not feeling good because I am pregnant. I am 11DPO so I should know by Sunday. Hoping to join the June DDC too!! I would have two in March. Watch it be my other son in March!!

·
Premium Member
4,556 Posts
CONGRATS

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Quote:

That is just so exciting!!! Can I ask you, is this the first day you tested or did you get any BFN first? Can you post a pic of your test??

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bublegirl1 View Post
That is just so exciting!!! Can I ask you, is this the first day you tested or did you get any BFN first? Can you post a pic of your test??

This was the first day I tested. I have a long luteal phase (16 days) so I knew that if I waited to test until after my period was late I wouldn't have to bother with getting BFN's even if I was actually pregnant. So I think I am actually 19dpo?

I tried to take a picture of it this morning but when I went to get my camera, the battery was dead.
: I'll try to find the charger and then post it!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Quote:

This was the first day I tested. I have a long luteal phase (16 days) so I knew that if I waited to test until after my period was late I wouldn't have to bother with getting BFN's even if I was actually pregnant. So I think I am actually 19dpo?

I tried to take a picture of it this morning but when I went to get my camera, the battery was dead.
: I'll try to find the charger and then post it!
Great! I am so happy for you!
:
:
:
:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.