help! i just accidentally ingested 17 pieces of candy from my kids' stash. yipes. and i have a midwives appt in the a.m. -- i'll surely pee sugar!!! seriously, is there something i can eat to sop some of this gunk up, gag-a-rag!
hee-haw! i had three eggs and loads of water, before even seeing this! and my specific gravity was great (well-hydrated), urine perfect except PH was low. guess candy is a pretty low-acid food, so no real surprise. biggest shock was no weight gain in the last two weeks? how??? oh well, life is good. i've only had two fun size bags of peanut mNms all day today, protein, right? gotta get rid of this stash, yikes!!!