Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chersolly
Cute!

What makes me laugh is that there are parents upset at this display but not upset at some of those extra gorry and violent displays?
No kidding. Violence is totally cool and normal, but a breast serving its natural function? Ewwww... That'll just traumatize the poor little kiddies who are forced to witness such a horrid thing!
:

Anyway, crankiness aside. I love it!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Awesome!

Quote:
What makes me laugh is that there are parents upset at this display but not upset at some of those extra gorry and violent displays?
If you watch the video on the right side, it ends by saying that there's only been one complaint

·
Registered
212 Posts
I love it! LOL, DH would be one of those people to think that too, oh my the kids are gonna see it. I think I will set up one next year....maybe just maybe I will have to find a mrs claus to nurse a baby lol!

I am from NH and I have been to brattleboro they are very liberal for the most part, I am surprised that is causing a stir,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.