Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got stuck on bed rest again.
I have some $ left from my MIL for the new baby, so I thought I'd cheer my self up and get someting for this little one. I need a cute wet bag, a super cute diaper bag, and a couple AIO's. Anyone one have some suggestions or spam of where I should go shop? :LOL

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
No suggestions, as I'm not really much of an AIO fan.

But I do want to send some
's on the bedrest. I was on bedrest for 2 months with my first and it's not easy (although I'm sure much easier than being on bedrest with 4 other kiddos to care for!). I hope you have lots of support!

Take care!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you
This is the 3rd time this pregnancy this has happened. Today will be rough cause DH has school till 9 tonight, but it will be ok after that. I'm not a total AIO fani either, I'm really a wool and fitted gal, but I thought I should have a couple for those that are CD impaired who will be helping out in the first few weeks, :LOL

·
Premium Member
6,371 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterflymom
Mmmm, angelwraps are divine!

I got to put my very first aw (which was also my first diaper purchase) on a brand new babe the other day! I was so excited to see it getting used again!
Sorry for being off topic

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goddess3_2005
Oh my gosh, I got up to get a drink of water and it is chaos. It is amzing what they can do in one day to trash my house. The little boogers. :LOL
Hang in there, you can do it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.