Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DD is 14 months today and we are bf'ing. I had my first pp af this past month and am currently on CD 17. I am pretty sure it was an anovulatory cycle due to it being very light and virtually painless. Here's my dilemma...I started taking Micronor a couple of days after getting my period and have been having a tough time getting back into the swing of being on the pill. I've been taking it in the morning but admit that I've missed probably 4 pills already and have been late with a couple. I had taken them perfectly for 4 days (they are at full strength within 48 hours) so I told DH we didn't need to use foam last night and wouldn't you know it...in my sleepy haze this morning I completely forgot to take one!! I normally ovulate anywhere from CD 18 to CD22 (got pg with DD on CD21) so given all of the rest of the info what do you think the chances are that this might result in a pg? I have no other fertility signs indicating that I am getting ready to ovulate. How many of you have gotten pg taking the mini-pill late??

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
My sister got pregnant on it--I think she had recently switched. Evidently, it's much more finicky about being done totally on time, and my sister was used to the semi-flexibility of her previous pill.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts