Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is purely out of curiosity, but does anybody know if the book Once Upon A Potty for boys, has a circ'd or intact boy? I'm not looking to buy it or anything, but I know that it comes with a little boy doll that has a penis. I was just wondering if he was intact. I think it would be cool if he was, because it would promote the intact penis as normal.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I never thought to check that! But I have the book, and his penis is a semicircle without any details. It looks exactly like his nose in the profile illustrations.

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
I actually emailed the manufacturer once about this doll. He seemed not to understand the question. He kept asking what I meant and repeating "The doll has a penis and a scrotum." I think he was pretending not to understand because he didn't know which answer would upset me, because seriously, who hasn't heard of a foreskin? Even if you haven't, Google is your friend. So does the doll appear to have one or not? It's not a difficult question.

Long story short, I don't know.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just asked a seller on ebay, who is selling the doll and book set, whether he was circumcised or intact. I said my little boy was intact, so I was just curious. Because I would want to buy a doll that was intact too. I will let you know when I get a reply

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have the DVd and the book and honestly since it is a cartoon drawing they do not get down to that detail. It might as well be a thumb. LOL

However you can search the book on Amazon and click on teh "more" link under the title and see the illustration.

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
My nephew had the doll when he was little. You can't tell. The penis is just a stuffed tube of fabric. Just as a PP said about the cartoon, it might as well be a thumb.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The ebay seller emailed me back. He also said you cant really tell. But seeing as to how it looks like a thumb (straight and smooth looking) I would say he is intact. That is my guess. That is what an intact penis looks like more then a circed one, anyhow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.