Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom is seeing a lady that does this. She has suggested I see her too for some problems I have and that ds see her for some food sensitivity type things we think have to do with his liver.

So does anyone have any experience with this? I'd appreciate hearing any positives or negatives to treatment like this.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
We actually just got through with three treatment sessions with ondamed for my DD1 who has multiple food allergies and some gut/digestion issues. It was painless and simple (she's only 3). The first session they scanned her body to find out what organs were not operating on the right frequencies, then they run programs that send electric impulses to the various systems that need help. For DD they ran programs for her skin (she has eczema) and I think it was also her small intestine and stomach, but I'm not positive as I took her to one session myself and my DH took her to her next 2 sessions.

We did this treatment alongside cranio-sacral therapy, as well as changes in diet and some supplements, so I cannot definitively say that it was responsible for improvement, but I was impressed with the machine's ability to find her "trouble" spots and deal with them. Her allergies to both soy and wheat weakened after the treatment.

The biggest negative is that it isn't covered by insurance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.