Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ladies, it's getting down to the wire (almost) for some of us and I'd like to get these beads out. What I'm thinking is if you haven't sent your beads by today then don't send them. That way I can see if any come in the next few days (like TurboClaudia's) and have them sorted and mailed out by sometime mid next week. If you have already mailed them and you are in the list of people that I haven't recieved from please respond to this post or pm me so I know how many packages I should be keeping my eyes out for this week.

Please let me know if you all think this is fair.

I haven't recieved beads from:

Blissful Maia
Niamh
Autumn Breeze

I will return the extra beads to their original owners.

·
Registered
724 Posts
ooh I sent mine but forgot to throw a note in explaining anything. Mines coming with the storybook characters stamps and a muppet stamp, and I included some stamps in it. :/

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aha! I recieved those today
I wondering who they were from
Thanks for letting me know!

I'm just waiting to receive two more sets of beads that I know are coming and then I will be sending them out!

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
I am excited too! What a great feeling it will be to feel or look at the beads in the throes of labour and think of all the other amazing mamas on her who have just gone through/are going through the same thing! Sisterhood!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thank you so much for doing this, Sarah! I meant to send you a couple of dollars for postage and I just realized I forgot.
: I will do that shortly!

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
dangit... i forgot to send some dollars for postage, too... do you have paypal? i can do it that way. also, i think i may have written a 2 instead of a 5 or vice versa in your address when i mailed it. i hope your mail carrier will recognize your name and put it in the right mailbox... i will check at the post office today to make sure it wasn't returned and please let me know if they come today.

~claudia

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Claudia~ I recieved your beads last week. You did have a 2 instead of a 5, but they got here anyway

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrea
Wondering what the current bead situation is!

.... I am really excited about this

I have everything all sorted and addressed and ready to go. I'm waiting on one package of beads that I have been told was sent a few days ago. I hope they get here tomorrow, so I can either send out the beads tomorrow or Saturday. I'm hoping to send the beads out on Monday at the latest. I'm just waiting on the post office to deliver that one last set!

All of the beads are really beautiful! I can't wait to see what we all make out of them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts