Mothering Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess these victims, I mean, test subjects will not be able to complain much.

For years I have said the goal was to add Gardasil to the infant (vaccine) schedule. It appears that's where we are headed. Sales of the Gardasil vaccine are slumping, as this has never been a popular vaccine due to the dangerous side-effects.
In spite of the fact that HPV is a sexually transmitted disease, and that the vaccine wears off long before an infant is sexually active, it appears that drug company lobbyists and the CDC will successfully add the Gardasil HPV vaccine to the infant vaccine schedule.
It's not unbelievable and it's not over the top for the CDC to do this. They've done this before.
They did it with the Hepatitis B vaccine.
Hepatitis B vaccine was initially introduced and targeted at-risk adults, including those who engaged in promiscuous sex (heterosexual and homosexual) and IV drug users. Other "at-risk" populations included hospital workers (due to potential exposure to infected blood and body fluids) and people who were incarcerated or institutionalized.
The problem was, just as has happened with Gardasil, they couldn't get the numbers up. They couldn't get enough adults to take the vaccine (Hep B), so they added it to the infant schedule, because that's when they could "get everyone."
http://vaccineimpact.com/2016/gardasil-hpv-vaccine-trial-using-infants-as-young-as-one-year-of-age/

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
yes i had heard of this moving in that direction last year...

We'll have preschoolers with hpv now, to some degree, imo...what other kind of mutant disease is man going to foist off on humans to disrupt the genome?

NWO, anyone?

·
Registered
24,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought that most healthy persons got HPV at some point in their lives and cleared it by themselves.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Infants can catch it at birth from their mother, but the current vaccine won't help with that problem.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
24,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Infants can catch it at birth from their mother, but the current vaccine won't help with that problem.
Yes.

But is that a problem? So they get it from their mother; so they are breastfed; so they are healthy. What is the problem that a vaccine is going to correct?

Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
24,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The fact of the matter is that this virus is easily cleared in a healthy person. If a person is infected with this virus, and cannot clear it, then that is a problem with that person's immune system, not the lack of a vaccine.

Science does not understand the immune system. Researcher simply do not know how it works; if they did, we would not have so much disease, cancer, and autoimmune conditions in our world. We are using old, 18th century thinking in the 21st century because it is more profitable. We need to move on. It is called progress, and it ain't through the vaccine route.

·
Registered
243 Posts
From what I've read, this study is for children who already suffer from laryngeal papillomatosis, which if left untreated can cause polyps (caused by the HPV virus) to grow in the throat and obstruct the airway. Definitely not something I'd want for my infant, as the polyps regrow after removal and require ongoing surgeries and suffering. It seems they are trying the vaccine on these children in the hopes that they can stop the regrowth of the polyps. This is not a 'respiratory infection' as the link claims, it's a rare (4.5% of children) disorder which can cause death due to throat obstruction.

Now I'm nowhere near being pro-vaxx. I saw my child suffer horribly from his DtaP. I'm not in favor of vaccines for my kids and they won't be getting any as long as I have the power to make their medical decisions, but this particular study is not screaming for the HPV vaccination of every single baby. It's a study on children ages 1 to 17 who are already infected who suffer terribly from a dangerous disease which has brutal treatments (injections in the throat, tracheotomy, laser treatments to the throat, and sometimes chemotherapy).

Is it some cover up with the intention of recommending the vaccine for all babies? Who knows, but headlines stating 'Gardilisl HPV Vaccine To Be Tested on Babies' without giving all the information are just as bad as the pro-side screaming 'Another Death From Measles!" when the woman was vaccinated and suffered from another disorder.

Just my take on it.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
From what I've read, this study is for children who already suffer from laryngeal papillomatosis, which if left untreated can cause polyps (caused by the HPV virus) to grow in the throat and obstruct the airway. Definitely not something I'd want for my infant, as the polyps regrow after removal and require ongoing surgeries and suffering. It seems they are trying the vaccine on these children in the hopes that they can stop the regrowth of the polyps. This is not a 'respiratory infection' as the link claims, it's a rare (4.5% of children) disorder which can cause death due to throat obstruction.

Now I'm nowhere near being pro-vaxx. I saw my child suffer horribly from his DtaP. I'm not in favor of vaccines for my kids and they won't be getting any as long as I have the power to make their medical decisions, but this particular study is not screaming for the HPV vaccination of every single baby. It's a study on children ages 1 to 17 who are already infected who suffer terribly from a dangerous disease which has brutal treatments (injections in the throat, tracheotomy, laser treatments to the throat, and sometimes chemotherapy).

Is it some cover up with the intention of recommending the vaccine for all babies? Who knows, but headlines stating 'Gardilisl HPV Vaccine To Be Tested on Babies' without giving all the information are just as bad as the pro-side screaming 'Another Death From Measles!" when the woman was vaccinated and suffered from another disorder.

Just my take on it.
Thanks for clarifying. The vaccine might not help, but at least there is a legitimate medical reason to try it.

·
Registered
8,851 Posts

Just my take on it.
There is a history of vaccines being rolled out for "at risk groups" only to morph into "recommended for all" - flu, chicken pox, hep. b....Vaccine manufacturers want to make money. If this vaccine passes muster, mark my words - in 10 years or so it will be recommended for all infants on the same grounds as Hep. b.

FTR, this does not mean I am opposed to this trial. I am not sure I would do it on infants, but I have strong desires to delay in general. The polyps happen during birth. I have a friend who has the condition - she has had repeated surgeries and procedures. It is very unpleasant. I think if the vaccine works or produces some sort of cure for those suffering from the condition, then that is great. I simply strongly suspect based on history that the vaccine will not just be used for targeted audiences (which is a great use of a vaccine) and will be used indiscriminately on all.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Reactions: applejuice
1 - 12 of 12 Posts