Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DH was checking the cans because we'd like to take them down to the thrift store and they can give them away to needy moms. He lifted off the plastic cover of one can and it was OPEN and bent!!!!!!!! So not only do they think my breastmilk isn't good enough, they want me to feed my baby contaminated formula instead!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,729 Posts
Yeah, call and complain LIKE it's about the damaged can, but describe how upset you are that it's contaminated, not in the proper package, etc etc-- until it become more and more obvious that what you're complaining about is in fact that it's formula at all (vs. breastmilk), lol!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I'd worry about calling to complain, they might send you more.
:

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe I'll call them right now......I'm most likely in labor and NOT feeling good...raaaaaawwwwwrrrr!!!!!!! PP had a point though. Do I really want more of that stuff filling my mailbox? There should be rules against junk snail mail like there is spam.
:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Maybe say DO NOT send me a replacement or anymore of your coupons. I refuse to do business with a company that is so shady and careless. Any coupons will be seen as harassment and the proper authorities WILL be notified!!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesMama
Maybe say DO NOT send me a replacement or anymore of your coupons. I refuse to do business with a company that is so shady and careless. Any coupons will be seen as harassment and the proper authorities WILL be notified!!

*snort* It's not a good week for Enfamil. I sent them an email the other day b/c they had already supposedly taken me off their mailing list, but I got a thing in the mail for their "breastfeeding support" bag.
: I sent them a very angry email and said that if I got anything else from them I would consider it harassment, since I didn't even sign up on the list in the first place. I also went on and on about how disgusting I think their company is to pretend that they are supportive of bf, etc. They didn't address that issue, of course.
:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts