Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need something like the Earth Mama, Angel Baby bottom spray and PP Bath Herbs, Wishgarden Cor Care, CD friendly diaper rash cream and maybe a few other things like PP hormone support tea. I can get a few things here and a few things there but I'd really like to get them all from one place. Does anyone know of any online stores where I can get all of these things?

·
Registered
11,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I ended up ordering everying from Amazon. I still had to use 4 or 5 different vendors, more than if I had ordered the stuff from separate places. I don't think it saved me any money on shipping, either. One of these days I'm going to add it up and see.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love4ever View Post

vitacost.com !!!!! My favorite!! They have SO much organic food too, you will love it once you start to look through it!
This. The amount of money I've saved by going through them for SO many things this pregnancy has been staggering. And orders over $50 ship free...

·
Registered
11,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vitacost, really? I wouldn't have thought of that place. I thought it was just regular vitamins and the kind of "nutritional" stuff that's sold at GNC. I'll check it out, thanks.

I'm very excited, though, to find out that a new organic market is opening in my town next month. It will be the only one we have.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Thats great! Yes vitacost has lots and lots of brands. They have some of my favorites such as Earth Mamma Angel Baby, Badger, Dr. Bronners, Best of All (organic nuts and dried fruits), Woodstock Farms, Natures Path, Garden of Life (the best vitamins ever!), Carlson Labs(the best DHA supplements), there is so much stuff there!! It is unreal. They also have Earths Best, Plum Organics, etc baby food

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.