Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to get some help.<br>
My hubby knows how to create great websites and I would love to have a online store with natural baby/family products.<br>
How do I go about doing all this?<br>
Can I have a website that links to other websites (selling others goods) and make money?<br>
I am just trying to figure out the best way to go about doing this.

·
Registered
622 Posts
The first thing I recommend you do is figure out who you are planning to sell your products to, and how you are going to meet those people's needs/wants or fulfill a passion they have.<br><br>
Then figure out if you want to sell your own products, or someone elses.<br><br>
Once you have done this, you'll need to determine what you want to name your business and whether what domain name you will purchase for it. Then register the domain name.<br><br>
Then you'll need to find a place to host your site. Ask other people for recommendations, do a search here for web host recommendations.<br><br>
Once you have the hosting account and have pointed your domain name at the account, your husband can start building.<br><br><div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">Can I have a website that links to other websites (selling others goods) and make money?</td>
</tr></table></div>
Yes. This is called affiliate marketing. You may be able to find information on this forum about affiliate marketing. Or you can google, although you'll need to be careful about choosing good sources for your information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts