Mothering Forum banner

only 19 more to go!

550 views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  WickidaWitch 
#1 ·
i just wanted to say i only have to post 19 - make that 18 - more times before i can go to TP!

See less See more
#2 ·
: Come on......you can do it!!!

#4 ·
She hasn'y posted at all since I stopped in here......

Get goin' mama!!!

#6 ·
Get going mamas.......hurry!!!

#8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by nntalamu
Thought I might as well get a post in here too!!

:

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spark
How do you spell diaper in pig latin?
:

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by WickidaWitch
It's so easy to get your post count up. go to pleased to meat you and greet a few new members or the up your post count thread in tao!

#17 ·
Quote:

I used to have alot more posts than I have now from posting in pleased to meet you. It was embarrassingly high so I had it lowered.

I used to like greeting everyone when I had more time.
What!!! You had your posts lowered???
:

Off the Pleased to Meet You...

#20 ·
Quote:

:LOL
I had at least a couple thousand more than I do now.
For real???

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeshaLynn
I think I have enough posts... just not enough time! I have to wait until July!
It will go quick!

#24 ·

i should go to the pleased to meet you forum - its just that i only have a few min at a time and i want to glean as much from it as possible....so...off to the diaper forum i go!! actually i might read all the diaper questions and just respond with "yeah, i was wondering that, too" (cause chances are i probably am!!) lol

#25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mama2gracie

i should go to the pleased to meet you forum - its just that i only have a few min at a time and i want to glean as much from it as possible....so...off to the diaper forum i go!! actually i might read all the diaper questions and just respond with "yeah, i was wondering that, too" (cause chances are i probably am!!) lol
Yeah, when you only have a few minutes at a time you go where you like it best!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.