Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dying of excitement over here ...

So here I am cruising through the threads ...thought I'd poke my nose into the cucumber seed to check out her special deal cause we LOVE pickle pants and HEY That's my daughter on the page

http://thecucumberseed.com/picklepan...ialpricing.htm

I just about fell off my chair LOL ... isn't she cute.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
She is adorable. I saw that picture before and thought the little girl was cute. Are those the sunburst picklepants??

·
Registered
728 Posts
What a cutie! That would be such a nice surprise. Love the colors in those. If that is sunburst, is there a lot of pink in it? I want something besides blue or green for my DS and on her site, the sunburst looks kind of pinky, lol.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
She is adorable!! I noticed that picture yesturday when I was browsing around their site. Thought to myself what an adorable little girl and loved her pickle pants, too!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Mamas!

It was quite the shocker LOL ... in fact I think I looked at the picture 3-4 times before I realized that Yes it was her and that no that wasn't my website. I sent the photo in awhile ago and expected it to go into the gallery eventually not onto some main page LOL.

Yes those are the sunburst ... I ordered sunburst and seaside with the 2 for 1 special a few months ago ... both are absolutely GORGEOUS ... I'd have to say that the main colours in the sunburst are red and orange with small spots that are more of a pale red than pink ...but I guess some could call them pink ... pm me with your email addy if you're interested and I can send you a close up photo ... but seriously when I see her in them I mostly think they're orange.

I have never tried anyone elses wool soaker shorts so really can't comment on the similarities in design ... maybe someone else knows?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts