Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning when DH was home for his luch break I had just gotten out of the shower, he always likes to watch me get dressed, calls it his show for the day
. He looks at me and says "so who's the lucky guy? I sure know it's not me, I got no action lastnight" I was all like "what are you talking about?", he tells me to look at my boob, so I do, guess what it was............................................... ..............................

A big purple and dark red hicky
Baby must have been trying to latch on while I was sleeping and missed my nipple
I did not even notice when I was in the shower. So DH told baby(jokingly) "that's it Tristan you have had my boobies for almost a year now, are you ever going to give them back?

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that's cute..........................but how could you not feel baby latching onto your breast?????????????? Little z has done that to me a few times and it's scream worthy pain!

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know how I never woke up, I have lost a few nights sleep due to sever back pain, I guess I just zonked out, Ya would think I would have woke up, but never did, maybe I did wake up, but I don't remember.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.