Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome special going on!!!!!!
With everypurchase you are entered to win a 50.00 gift certificate to be picked on the 26th.
www.babybloomrs.com
I thought about not posting (so I would have a better shot at this) but the "kindness" prevailed :LOL
You know tis the season for not being a stingy hyena!!!! :LOL

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Ooh, and here I'm so going back and forth over ONE OF (SORRY SON LIKES THE GREEN LIGHT TO BE ON... IE CAPS) HER AIOS. OMG!!! SOOO PRETTY! BUT, I JUST ORDERED MORE WOOL AND JUST CAN'T DO IT. GOSH! I WANT TO THOUGH... HMMM..> MABYE A SLING RIDER T FOR A FRIEND'S BABY'S BIRTHDAY NEXT MONTH???

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
AW, I LOVE HER SUSHI PRINTS. (WE'RE VEG THOUGH AND MY DH DOESN'T LIKE THE FISH THERE
) THIS IS THE ONE I LUST AFTER... http://www.babybloomrs.com/store/thu...ages/4pink.jpg MAYBE I SHOULD... BUT OH, THE BANK ACCOUNT! I COUDL JUSTIFY THE SHIRT FOR MY FRIEND... BUT DOES MY CICELY NEED THIS!?!? I THINK SHE'S DOING WELL IN THE DIPE DEPARTMENT (DS POTTY TRAINED A FEW MONTHS AGO, SO WE HAVE TONS! OF COURSE THEY'RE BOYISH... ARG! WHAT TO DO!?!? JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO, SHELLY!!!

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE CAPS. THE GREEN LIGHT IS A MUST.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Claire.......DO IT!!! Just think you could get $50.00 of FREE babybloomrs out of it! You know what I would get if I won?
The green cord pants set!!!!!!

I love her pants

You need to get the green light child a blinking toothbrush :LOL
Josh loves his.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
A BLINKING TOOTHBRUSH!?!? WHERE THE HECK DO YOU FIND THOSE!?! YES... HE DOES NEED ONE! THAT... AND AN EARLIER BED TIME!

OK, YOU'RE SO EVIL, SHELLY!!!

I'M NOT REALly in it for THE GC though. I uSUALLY FEEL LIKE IF I LIKE A PLAce, i'll go there because i want to support the wahm. the gc is nice, but i don't know. i think i'd prefer christina to have my $. hmmm... but green cords you say? gosh. maybe the temptation would be too great.

arg. what to do!

btw, I loooooooooove the pfs i got from you. omg1 they're divine! do you ever plan to do organic ones? i was bit by the organic pf bug and now i'm consumed with them! in fact, i've just talked myself out of the aio, but i will get my shirt for my friend. i'd imagine there shoudl be a limit for the amt you have to spend before you're entered for the GC. So, I think i'm out of the runnig for that. but, the shirt sure does look cute! I'm getting the one with the heart and wings.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
btw, I loooooooooove the pfs i got from you. omg1 they're divine! do you ever plan to do organic ones?
Organic prefolds?? Where???

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Just kidding. I have some from Under the Nile. But, I think my favs are from EcoBaby. They are both VERY different. But... OMG!!! They're amazing!!! Sooo soft. Do you think dying woudl ruin the soft though?

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not if its done right
.....fiber reactive dyes are just that PART of the fiber. Unlike other dyes that are ON TOP of the fibers and eventually fade...fiber reactive becomes part of the fabric.....no softness loss.

Back to babybloomrs.....have you seen those cute little outfits with the buttons??? Those are SOOOOO cute.

And the blinking toothbrush....target. It is actually a timer that tells you how long to brush. You brush till it stops blinking

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Gosh, Shelly, I learn the best things from you!!!

The button outfits ARE TO DIE FOR (no cap hitting son on that one!). They are soooo cute!!! OMG!!! I can't believe that one medium fitted is sitting there either. Have you tried her fitteds? They're really nice!

So, the blinking toothbrush sounds nice. He has a vibrating one now with Tigger on it. It's annoying, because he figured out that he can turn it on, set it on its end and the whole toothbrush will spin in circles.

Hmmm, good to know about fiber reactive dyes... now... do you think you'd carry OC if you could find a supplier??? I'd be all over that!

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah Josh chipped a tooth on the auto toothbrush the ped said

I would Love to have organic

Nope never tried a BB fitted, but I love her pants

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.