Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Craig Richards of NH!

Like all good citizens, he got his first shot, the Moderna covid shot, and he returned in a timely manner to get his second dose. His second dose was a Pfizer. Is that OK? How do you know?

"“I looked at him and said, ‘You did not just give me the wrong shot.’ And he bolted!”"

Not to worry, I am sure that the govt vaccine court will help him out if there is a problem.

"Shortly thereafter, the man’s supervisor approached Richards to discuss what had happened and to reassure him that, despite the error, all would be well. "

Where is the science in that statement?

"While not recommended, authorities say receiving one dose of each COVID-19 vaccine brand is safe."

Again, where is the science in that statement?
covid-cocktail-mixup-03.jpg

Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
18,751 Posts
Poor Craig Richards of NH!

Like all good citizens, he got his first shot, the Moderna covid shot, and he returned in a timely manner to get his second dose. His second dose was a Pfizer. Is that OK? How do you know?

"“I looked at him and said, ‘You did not just give me the wrong shot.’ And he bolted!”"

Not to worry, I am sure that the govt vaccine court will help him out if there is a problem.

"Shortly thereafter, the man’s supervisor approached Richards to discuss what had happened and to reassure him that, despite the error, all would be well. "

Where is the science in that statement?

"While not recommended, authorities say receiving one dose of each COVID-19 vaccine brand is safe."

Again, where is the science in that statement?
View attachment 129783
Another "What me worry?" moment. But who knows?

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
24,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
"while this was not tested in the initial vaccine trials, this is something that I have heard scientists discuss."

Divani - talk is cheap.

This man is certainly not helped by scientists simply and idly discussing such a scenario.

Reactions: Deborah
1 - 6 of 6 Posts