Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I am looking into AIO's for my 6 month old son. I want to at least try them so we can cut down on our disposable use. I am interested in the bum genius and grovia brands. My son is big for his age and has chunky thighs. I want the slimmest fit I can find. He tends to have poop blow out and so I figured if I'm going to was poop clothes, I might as well wash poop diapers. I just want to know your experiences with aio and what people think about these brands, especially with the whole "one size fits all" design.</p>

·
Registered
51 Posts
<p>I also have a 6 month old! I have used both diapers.  I absolutely love GroVia AIOs.  In my opinion there are 3 pluses over bum genius in my opinion. 1) they are organic, natural fibers.  2) the soaker inside it only attached in the back of the diaper which is nice because it allows it to wash better, and allows it to dry faster.  3)   It has hip closures.  I wasn't sure how I felt about them at first but now I love how much trimmer they are in the front.  I have to be honest I have not used them at night yet.  I tend to use my Flips and Rumparooz.  The <a href="http://bit.ly/f3kdAX" target="_blank">Rumparooz</a> pocket diapers are really nice too.  There is a sale on select colors there.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts