Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this bra today and it seems like it might be a good option. Wondering if anyone here has tried it and what you thought...

Thanks!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I think you've hooked me too! I love my 2 bravado bras from when I had my twins. They are wonderfully comfortable. I think this bra looks like a winner! If you call the actual bravado company they may send you the bra to try before you buy. I did that with my twins a couple years ago and they sent me a few bras to try and then I sent back the ones I didn't want and bought the others. The Customer service was amazing.

·
Registered
546 Posts
The Silk Seamless is a great bra. The only issue is if your cup size is bigger in comparison with your band size. Otherwise it is great. Comfy and has molding to give shape and hide any pads/nipple issues.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Looks great-Breakout Bras is a great place to buy them too. I ordered all my nursing bras from them and they were great.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have the bravado body silk seamless bra and really do love it. It is very comfy and easy to unhook-rehook, really no complaints. However, my favorite nursing bra is this Melinda G bra -- it is so silky and comfy and a bit less expensive than the bravado bra. Even though I wish it wasn't a pull-over bra (i.e., no back clasp) my most flattering and all-around comfort bra is the original bravado. I like variety, though, and am happy to have these 3 among others to choose from. For me the best of the best are my bravado's and Melinda G's. Also, by the way, I am fairly large chested (36 F at the moment while nursing) and all of these bras provide good support.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.