Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Allisonrose- Your chart looks very promising.
:

And because I'm nosy I checked out yours too Annie- and I think it looks really promising also!
: for you too.

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
I checked out the charts labelled "triphasic" in the chart gallery and yours is clearer than all but one of them.

Annie, that looks like you might be having implantation spotting!

: for both of you!!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I haven't really had other symptoms. Although I did wake up this morning absolutely starving. I never get much PMS either so I wonder if that means I won't get major pregnancy symptoms until a bit later.

I had a bit of fertile looking mucuous this week but according to FF that's no indication. I have also had a teeny tiny bit of blood two maybe three times when checking my CM. This could be contributed to the fact that I had an HSG done this cycle that my cervix did not appreciate.

This is the only cycle since my first that I've been dying to test. By Sunday I should have a very good indication on how things will go - I usually spot a little before AF shows up (not enough for a pantyliner - just enough to dash my hopes).

Something interesting: I had a dream Monday night that I was pregnant and my mother had a dream Wednesday night that I was pregnant.

Peacechief - looks good. I'm
: for us both!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by allisonrose
This is the only cycle since my first that I've been dying to test. By Sunday I should have a very good indication on how things will go - I usually spot a little before AF shows up (not enough for a pantyliner - just enough to dash my hopes).
It sounds like we're in a very similar place! Time is dragging by for me because it's the first cycle since my first that I think I really have a chance. I also spot a couple days before AF - pretty much like clockwork (recently) start spotting on 10dpo & then AF on 12 - 10dpo for me will be Sunday. What cycle are you on?

That's very cool about the dreams

I'm crossing my fingers for us!
:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is my 10th cycle. I'm getting pretty anxious about it. And the timing would be great: I'd love an April baby.

What about you?

ETA: I found out this afternoon that a new woman will be coming to work in our building and she's pregnant. This is in addition to a woman on my team got pregnant her first month trying.
:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tiny bit of brown spotting when I checked my CM this morning. My temp is also down to 98.3. Looks like this isn't my month either.

I hope things turn out better for you peacechief.
for you!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm sorry it's not looking as good to you
I'm still crossing my fingers for you, though. It's so frustrating to be surrounded by pregnant ladies - especially hard to hear the "got pregnant on the first try" when you've been waiting for months.

This is only my fourth cycle, so it hasn't been too long (though sometimes it feels like it!) So far I think it's still possible this cycle - I'm going to be on pins & needles through Monday hoping af doesn't show up. It's such a rollercoaster, huh?
:

I hope your temp goes back up
:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.