So I had an early ultrasound last week just to make sure things looked okay since I had a miscarriage four months ago. I thought I was 7 weeks, baby was showing up at about 6 weeks. Probably just ovulated late, is what I'm thinking since I was having 34 day cycles. My OB wants to do another one next Thursday and I'm just not sure if I should or not. I am doing this without insurance, for one thing, and that is just one more possibly unnecessary expense. And I'm kind of figuring that either this one is going to stick or not, it's already been decided and no amount of peeking will change that. On the other hand, the fact that baby was possibly one week behind is making me nervous and question my decision making ability. What would you do?? I really don't want to face another loss, especially at 13 weeks like last time.