Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I believe I o'd? As some of you may have already read, I thought this was going to be an annovulatory cycle, but then temps went up after decent cm around cd22. However, the OPK's never gave me a +. They were the cheap interent ones, does that make a difference? Anyone experience this?<br><br>
Now at 3dpo (cd25 ) I feel PMS-y, achey, moody and jsut had a bunch of cm on my toilet tissue (sorry!). Time will tell, but was wondering about others experiences. Thanks!

·
Registered
584 Posts
and now I'm seven weeks pregnant!<br><br>
Keri, I used the cheap OPKs while ttc my last cycle. I had some indication of LH increasing (although never a positive surge), but then, bam, nothing for five days (and I mean there was no second line on the stick). It turns out that I Oed around CD22 (after five days of no lines) and now I'm pg (luckily we BDed anyways).<br><br>
In my experience, the more expensive, name brand OPKs worked better.<br><br>
Stephie<br><br>
PS, edited to add that I was temping and checking CP/CM...the temp rise was pretty darn convincing, and so was the bfp hpt!

·
Premium Member
24,385 Posts
Are you charting?<br><br>
I have had that happen before....<br><a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/adina" target="_blank">Charts</a><br>
If you scroll down to the 9.20.02 chart, you see that very thing.<br>
(Sorry about the long scroll, I put them all up so my dh could look at them)<br><br>
It also might be the OPKs. Some of those cheapy ones are not so great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts