Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I believe I o'd? As some of you may have already read, I thought this was going to be an annovulatory cycle, but then temps went up after decent cm around cd22. However, the OPK's never gave me a +. They were the cheap interent ones, does that make a difference? Anyone experience this?

Now at 3dpo (cd25 ) I feel PMS-y, achey, moody and jsut had a bunch of cm on my toilet tissue (sorry!). Time will tell, but was wondering about others experiences. Thanks!

·
Registered
584 Posts
and now I'm seven weeks pregnant!

Keri, I used the cheap OPKs while ttc my last cycle. I had some indication of LH increasing (although never a positive surge), but then, bam, nothing for five days (and I mean there was no second line on the stick). It turns out that I Oed around CD22 (after five days of no lines) and now I'm pg (luckily we BDed anyways).

In my experience, the more expensive, name brand OPKs worked better.

Stephie

PS, edited to add that I was temping and checking CP/CM...the temp rise was pretty darn convincing, and so was the bfp hpt!

·
Premium Member
24,385 Posts
Are you charting?

I have had that happen before....
Charts
If you scroll down to the 9.20.02 chart, you see that very thing.
(Sorry about the long scroll, I put them all up so my dh could look at them)

It also might be the OPKs. Some of those cheapy ones are not so great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.