Mothering Forum banner

opposite of nesting

406 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  mamacatsbaby
ok I was nesting at one point-now I want to lay in bed-or just sit outside and basically just be lazy. I am forcing myself to finish up our school year at this point. Even this overfilled basket of laundry seems trivial at this point. I mean who cares if we have clothes I am really busy with this gestating thing ya know! Once it gets warmer next week I will be a total waste-I can tell already. Gardening may get done but that may be about it. anyone else starting to unnnest?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
yah! I'm procrastinating too. It feels like there sooo much time left. I don't need to buy anything. I really only need to sort & wash the nb clothes... but, they are still up in the attic... with the carseat, the co-sleeper, etc.

It really can't take me to long to do a couple of loads of laundry. Right???

I suppose the worst thing that could happen is that I'm folding laundry during contractions!
I went through that unnesting phase last week, but this week, I seem to be totally psyched to have a nice house
Our laundry's in the dryer right now, in fact! And I'm even thinking about doing some baby laundry, but I need to go get more laundry stuff (we use Seventh Generation for our laundry, which is baby-friendly, too).

I suspect I'll swing back around to unnesting later in the week, and then nest again... it's cyclical for me
See less See more
Yup, it's cyclical for me too. Yesterday I waaay overdid it so today I'm feeling really lazy. I may make some homemade cookies with ds in a little bit (dd is playing at Grammy's house) but otherwise I just want to curl up and nap the afternoon away. Bummer that I have to make dinner!
See less See more
I've seemed to reach the point where I need to sleep/rest/veg out half the day. Fortunately we have most of our stuff and I just need to get rid of the junk so dh can paint their room before I put everything in and I need to prewash everything except the dipes. I'm hoping by Friday to have all the stuff out of the room and then DH can paint on Sunday and we can let the room air out and start filling it again.
I was just wiling the days away (well I have been exhausted though
) and now that I'm realizing how much time I've got left I feel a nestathon coming on.
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.