Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to get 2 diapers ordered. I did receive a confirmation e-mail. Am I supposed to pick a fabric for the outside? Or does hemp mean that it is a natural color on the outside? Was I supposed to pick the thread color for the outside?

I know, I know...I should have left the diapers for a mama who knew what she was doing in the first place.

I just figured that the band wagon was right in front of me and it wouldn't do any harm to jump on and take a ride...

Y'all are a baaaaaad influence...LOL!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Phoebe and Trish.

Trish, thank you for the reminder to be thankful (at least that's what your message meant to me). You are such an encouragement! When I read your messages I am always struck by the way you look for the positive and the way you encourage others.

Phoebe, thank you for letting me know what to expect! LOL! Now that I think about it, I didn't really read the description of the diapers for content. I was hurrying to get the dipes ordered. I let Suzie know what colors I would like when I replied to her confirmation e-mail...Thanks!

What does, "The
are getting to all of us!" mean?

I still haven't figured out all of the abbreviations and such.

Thanks to both of you for the congrats on my *score*.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.