Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I received my Fresh Organics Baby Bottom Balm a week or so ago from Spa Station. Like their Conditioning Shampoo and Wash it has an impressive list of "No" that I liked.

It has no: sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, parabens, dea, tea, or mea, petroleum, mineral oils, phthalates, articial colors or frangrances, nut oils, gluten, soy, or dairy. I don't notice a smell at all from this stuff. (One thing I couldn't stand about some Butt Paste I was given was the strong smell.)

My almost 10 month old son has very sensitive skin that reacts easily to irritants so I was excited to see this was labeled "Allergen Free." I usually use Weleda diaper cream for his diaper rashes. I have used the Fresh Organics Baby Bottom Balm for the last week and it works great. It takes away the redness caused by diaper irritation and hasn't caused him any new irritation.

I would definitely buy this again from Spa Station and will recommend it to friends. Very nice product!

·
Registered
578 Posts
I would also recommend this product for people using diaper cream. I like it better than the ones that I have tried before and the scent is not heinous like some products out there.

I echo the list of NOs being super important- so many of these creams are nasty and I would not put them on my baby's butt, ever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.