Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dd wears hanna anderson, but wants one of those long old fashioned frilly nightgowns after watching the nutcracker. I saw a cute ruffly old fashioned looking pant set somewhere, but now I can't find it anymore. Anyone have ideas or know of any moms who make these?

UPDATE:
I just found a UK company, www.bon-nuit.com. This is exactly what I'm looking for but it's not organic. If anyone has similar companies that already sell in the US please post.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikethedesert View Post
You could also try requesting a custom order on etsy. I just made one and within 20 minutes had two offers!
This is what I was going to suggest. Old fashioned nightgowns are so hard to find that my MIL just makes them for our girls. They're really easy.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Ha... I went into a small local toy store today and found that a local woman is selling her handmade night gowns there for twenty bucks! It was great, 'cause they are lovely and traditional, and also not flame retardant!

However, that won't help you as I live in the middle of nowhere.
Good luck tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.