Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm just wondering where I am able to buy Organic extra Virgin Coconut oil in bulk - say 5 litre +

cartons / bottles in the Vancouver area? I've seen plenty of smaller 900g (29oz) jars in the health stores nearby (off Commercial)

but nothing bigger... We use a lots so it would be great & more economical for me to buy in bulk...

Thank-you!!

·
Premium Member
5,536 Posts
I haven't seen the extra virgin in big containers, but you can get organic expeller pressed in a gallon pail at Famous Foods. If that doesn't help you I'd ask the store if they can order it in for you.

Hopefully someone else knows where to find the extra virgin for you
smile.gif

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that tip - I'm going to research the difference...

I'll pop into Famous Foods anyway - I hadn't seen them before! Thank-you
wink1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by weliveintheforest View Post

I haven't seen the extra virgin in big containers, but you can get organic expeller pressed in a gallon pail at Famous Foods. If that doesn't help you I'd ask the store if they can order it in for you.

Hopefully someone else knows where to find the extra virgin for you
smile.gif

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
There's a wholesale/discount natural foods market (warehouse really) that opens only saturdays from 8-2 and sorry I don't know the name or the detailed address info.... it's in Richmond, behind Home Depot, on the other side of the train tracks. If you go you will see a large building with many cars parked outside and a small door with no large signs on it..... many bargains and I know my friend gets large size organic coconut oil but I'm not sure if it's extra virgin though, but worth the trip for other bargains in organic foods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.