Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started to set up some births, and now that I have a couple I am wondering:<br><br>
How do I keep it all straight?<br><br>
What would be a good way to keep everyone's info organized and in my face so that I remember when everyone's births are and where they are delivering, etc.?<br><br>
Also, what are some things to keep in my birth bag? I am sure that I will be learning some of this once I go to my training workshop, but until then-I have 3 births before it.<br><br>
any one have any suggestions/ideas?<br><br>
Thanks!<br><br>
Jessica

·
Registered
296 Posts
To keep dates straight, I list their names, due date and phone # on my calendar on their birth month. I also have a binder that has info in it and I keep records of the info, who has what books, videos, what we talked about, handouts, etc.....<br><br>
In your birth bag, comfort things like rice pad, heating pad, lavender oil, massage oil, mints, energy drinks, journal, a doula book, personal care stuff for you.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have a file for each client. It has all forms and questionnaires filled out, copy of my contract and notes from prenatal visits, etc. When the EDD approaches I go over the file to review what we've talked about over the phone and in our meetings.<br><br>
I also have a little box with index cards that I use as a rolodex. It has all contact info and which books the moms have (if any).

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, ladies!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts